The Internet is ever-evolving and your online presence should be properly maintained with a beautiful, functional, user-friendly and search-engine-optimized website. If you aren’t getting customers or website visits, it may be time for a new website! Web design and online marketing trends are rapidly changing and evolving. This means that business owners and brands need to keep up.
- Your website isn’t mobile friendly: At this point, it’s almost 2018 and just about every website is mobile friendly. But, in the unfortunate case that your website is not, you have a big problem. Google’s algorithm now punishes websites if they do not offer a mobile-friendly website for Smartphone and iPad users. They are doing this because more than half of website visitors now visit most websites from a mobile device. If your website isn’t mobile-friendly, it is time for a re-design!
- Your website has an outdated look: One of the biggest aspects of your brand is your online website. If your company features modern products or services, it’s important to have a matching website that is visually appealing and innovative. WordPress and other website platforms are constantly coming out with beautiful, new and revolutionary website themes and layouts that are designed to capture visitors attention and impress them. If your website doesn’t give off this feeling, it may be time for a re-design.
- Your website isn’t ranking well within Google search results: Every savvy business owner should have a company website that is optimized with keywords and search terms. If your website is not SEO friendly, it is unlikely that customers or clients will ever find it. This is a massive problem when it comes to your bottom line. The investment in a newly re-designed website with a strong SEO strategy will pay off tenfold over the long-term.
- Your website’s content isn’t clear and creative: When a visitor comes to your website, they should immediately know what service or product you provide. If the content on your website is from five or ten years ago and isn’t concise and creative, you may be losing potential customers. Again, this is a huge problem for your business’s long-term growth and bottom line. Creative and well-written content on your website is essential to creating a strong, successful brand that earns new and returning customers or clients.
- Your website doesn’t have a blog: This is absolutely essential in 2017. Not only does regular blogging help your organic search engine optimization with Google and other search engines, it is a great way to educate and persuade customers or clients to buy from your business. Creative, keyword focused blog content is essential to any great website. If your website does not have a blog, it is hurting you and preventing you from doing easy and almost free digital marketing!
It’s important to understand that your website (and social media presence!) is the face of your company online. If your online company website isn’t presented well, it can hurt your business’s long-term growth and overall brand. Savory PR works with a variety of small and large businesses when it comes to website development. If you’re ready to talk website redesign, or you’d just like a little more information, we would love to chat with you! Email us today at Samantha@Savory-PR.com for a complimentary in-person or phone consultation and get your online presence updated with a modern, innovative and user-friendly new website.